My name is Joe Davis. Whether singing, speaking, or writing, the greatest passion of my life is to share the love of Christ with those who do not already know Him and with those who need healing and restoration in their lives.
GraceFull Moments with Joe
- After begging God for an opportunity to have an active, vital role in a worship ministry again last December, God opened up such an opportunity only minutes from both our home and my business at Chestnut Grove Baptist in Grayson GA. In the past, I’ve traveled an hour both ways at some churches I have served at, and here God presented an opportunity to serve in multiple ministries that is literally 5 minutes from home.
- The Lord even opened up an opportunity for me to help with an adult Sunday School class again and I am so excited to be a teacher and (over time)hopefully a mentor to a growing group of younger adults in our church.
- The Lord has continued to bless my business with national recognition as we will be featured in an upcoming movie on the hobby, and we are busier than ever after adding 5 new employees in the last 12 months.
- My first book “Falling Forward” that I started 11 years ago and finally finished in 2019 is seeing a few sales on Amazon, and I pray that the message of hope it provides will minister to all those who need to read it.
- The Lord inspired me to begin doing audio recordings of the Holy Bible on youtube back in 2019. I finished the entire New Testament and have finished at least parts of every Old Testament book and hope to finish it this year.
- The Lord inspired me to work on a relaunch of my ministry website and I still have much work to do, but am excited for the vision the Lord is showing me.
- The Lord has allowed me to continue to know the unconditional love of my precious wife, daughter, son, daughter in law, brothers, and countless friends, co-workers, and extended family members.
Understand that if none of the events above had taken place, I would still be more blessed than I could ever deserve. I am a child of God not by my own doing. I am deserving of an eternity in Hell, separated from the Lord. Yet because of His grace, mercy, and forgiveness, I am His child and I know who I am because I know whose I am. I am a man most blessed, and no blog could ever contain all the reasons I have to praise Him. If I step into eternity tomorrow, I will having nothing but praise on my lips for His goodness. Oh what a Savior we serve.
New Book from Joe!
This book encourages those struggling with guilt over their past to see that God is not finished with them. Whether or not you consider yourself a Christian, this is a book that gives hope to all and reminds us that there is a God that both loves us and has great plans for us.
Grace & Redemption CD
Bible Readings by Joe!
- 66 Books
- 1,189 Chapters
- 31,101 Verses
- 783,137 Words
- 1,260 Promises
- 1 Incredible God!